Ale Santuz: MAMMUT® presents: the biggest peak project in history - PHASE 1                                                  

MAMMUT® presents: the biggest peak project in history - PHASE 1

    

Good news for all my supporters! My mountain is in the top 50 now and the possibilities of reaching the second step are every day higher. Thank you all for your support and for those who didn't vote yet, don't forget that this first step is gonna end on May, 6th, so there's still a lot of time for you to support me!

From Mammut® website:
"150 years of Mammut®. [...] Between now and our anniversary year of 2012, 150 teams will embark upon the biggest peak project in history and scale 150 mountains."

Support my project and become part of MY MOUNTAIN (click here to join, please)! I could create my own team and be one of the 150!